Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- This afternoon we had a Paper Airplane Contest in the warehouse. Each department competed as a team,… instagram.com/p/m6GYNENRhS/ 1 day ago
- @ironshackle You can send them back in one box. If they're from different orders, be sure to list which items belong to which order. 1 day ago
- Want to win free textbooks or a #Kindle Fire? We’re looking for submissions for our #blog. Click here for more: bit.ly/N1ew7U 4 days ago
- Our in-house deli remodel is still super top secret, but here’s a sneak peak at what’s unfolding.… instagram.com/p/myCjZxNRmb/ 4 days ago
- Annnnnnd the bidding has closed! For the past couple of weeks Bookbyte employees have generously been… instagram.com/p/mqvUhDNRhR/ 1 week ago