Anybody who logged onto Facebook on election day got hit with a crazy number of “go vote!” messages. Most were from your friends, many were from the companies you’ve Liked. (We tried to make ours go down easier by pairing it with a picture of an adorable puppy.) But there were also some messages from Facebook itself. They were either just general messages to go vote or a list of your friends who’ve already voted (who then told Facebook that they voted, of course).
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 5 days ago
- #Contest alert! Starting Mon 7/21 post your summer photos to Twitter, or Instagram with #BBSnapshotContest to win amazing prizes! Stay tuned 6 days ago
- RT @CollegeInvestin: 10 Websites Every College Student Should Know About bit.ly/VUMWhU #collegehelp @bookbyte @studyhall 1 week ago
- We’re back with a collage of Top of the Pile Picks because we couldn’t show just one of these… instagram.com/p/qNCRpmNRj1/ 2 weeks ago
- @TheystayonBRI_S Can you email jjennings@bookbyte,com so that we can get a prepaid label sent to you for the book via email? 2 weeks ago