Anybody who logged onto Facebook on election day got hit with a crazy number of “go vote!” messages. Most were from your friends, many were from the companies you’ve Liked. (We tried to make ours go down easier by pairing it with a picture of an adorable puppy.) But there were also some messages from Facebook itself. They were either just general messages to go vote or a list of your friends who’ve already voted (who then told Facebook that they voted, of course).
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @MAURI_16x Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 9 hours ago
- @West_Sideee_ Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email email@example.com. 9 hours ago
- @MAURI_16x Hello - Please live chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 If you're unable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 9 hours ago
- It may be September, but the Bookbyte garden is still in bloom! We use the vegetables for dishes… instagram.com/p/saxA1GtRuf/ 1 day ago
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 5 days ago