Back in 2006, Michigan voters put an end to race-based affirmative action through a ballot initiative. After eight years of back and forth, the U.S. Supreme Court has finally weighed in, granting Michigan, and the other states that qualify, limit, or outright forbid race-based affirmative action (Arizona, California, Connecticut, Nebraska, New Hampshire, Oklahoma, and Washington) the power to make this decision on an individual basis.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Want to win airfare? Free textbooks? Cash? Enter our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes here:… instagram.com/p/tI-VC5tRlt/ 17 hours ago
- Worried that you’re spending too much time on Instagram? Well…we’re on Pinterest too! 😉 Check us out… instagram.com/p/tF_rmTNRo2/ 1 day ago
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 3 days ago
- @editmontage1 Hello - Customer support is available via online chat ( bit.ly/19dnLa2) or email at email@example.com. 3 days ago
- Big prizes are up for grabs starting Monday. Stay tuned! http://t.co/yJ0JWOcMWy 1 week ago