Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Want to win free textbooks or a #Kindle Fire? We’re looking for submissions for our #blog. Click here for more: bit.ly/N1ew7U 1 day ago
- Our in-house deli remodel is still super top secret, but here’s a sneak peak at what’s unfolding.… instagram.com/p/myCjZxNRmb/ 1 day ago
- Annnnnnd the bidding has closed! For the past couple of weeks Bookbyte employees have generously been… instagram.com/p/mqvUhDNRhR/ 4 days ago
- Dealing with a terrible #roommate? Check out this @HackCollege article: bit.ly/OsJSVL 5 days ago
- Have opinions on #student life, unfair #professors, or other #collegeproblems? Visit bit.ly/N1ew7U for a chance to share & win! 6 days ago