Anybody who logged onto Facebook on election day got hit with a crazy number of “go vote!” messages. Most were from your friends, many were from the companies you’ve Liked. (We tried to make ours go down easier by pairing it with a picture of an adorable puppy.) But there were also some messages from Facebook itself. They were either just general messages to go vote or a list of your friends who’ve already voted (who then told Facebook that they voted, of course).
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 1 day ago
- @editmontage1 Hello - Customer support is available via online chat ( bit.ly/19dnLa2) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1 day ago
- Big prizes are up for grabs starting Monday. Stay tuned! http://t.co/yJ0JWOcMWy 5 days ago
- Triple Slug Bug Trifecta in the Bookbyte parking lot! #Bookbyte #SalemOR #textbooks #VW #slugbug… instagram.com/p/sxrRputRnd/ 1 week ago
- @ninangin_ If the marketplace item was incorrect or didn't deliver, you would receive a full refund after the claim is investigated & closed 1 week ago