The amount of money parents contribute to their kids’ college education is dropping. Or, more accurately, it’s struggling to keep up. As recently as 2010, parents paid for 37% of the total money spent on college education around the country from their own income. Three years later, that amount has dropped 10%, with grants and scholarships now taking over a greater percentage of the heavy lifting.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 1 day ago
- @editmontage1 Hello - Customer support is available via online chat ( bit.ly/19dnLa2) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1 day ago
- Big prizes are up for grabs starting Monday. Stay tuned! http://t.co/yJ0JWOcMWy 5 days ago
- Triple Slug Bug Trifecta in the Bookbyte parking lot! #Bookbyte #SalemOR #textbooks #VW #slugbug… instagram.com/p/sxrRputRnd/ 1 week ago
- @ninangin_ If the marketplace item was incorrect or didn't deliver, you would receive a full refund after the claim is investigated & closed 1 week ago