This article from The Atlantic is surely one of the most hotly debated articles I’ve seen lately. In it, writer Conor Friedersdorf declares flatly that he will not vote for President Obama because of moral objections to (a) drone strikes in Waziristan, (b) the President’s “kill” list, and (c) how Libya was handled. In a follow-up, Friedersdorf shared some of the responses he received from the article, particularly framed around the question of having certain issues be “dealbreakers” for candidates.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 1 day ago
- @editmontage1 Hello - Customer support is available via online chat ( bit.ly/19dnLa2) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 1 day ago
- Big prizes are up for grabs starting Monday. Stay tuned! http://t.co/yJ0JWOcMWy 5 days ago
- Triple Slug Bug Trifecta in the Bookbyte parking lot! #Bookbyte #SalemOR #textbooks #VW #slugbug… instagram.com/p/sxrRputRnd/ 1 week ago
- @ninangin_ If the marketplace item was incorrect or didn't deliver, you would receive a full refund after the claim is investigated & closed 1 week ago