This article from The Atlantic is surely one of the most hotly debated articles I’ve seen lately. In it, writer Conor Friedersdorf declares flatly that he will not vote for President Obama because of moral objections to (a) drone strikes in Waziristan, (b) the President’s “kill” list, and (c) how Libya was handled. In a follow-up, Friedersdorf shared some of the responses he received from the article, particularly framed around the question of having certain issues be “dealbreakers” for candidates.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- It may be September, but the Bookbyte garden is still in bloom! We use the vegetables for dishes… instagram.com/p/saxA1GtRuf/ 4 hours ago
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 4 days ago
- @prosperous_wolf Can I get your order number, Chris? 5 days ago
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 1 week ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 2 weeks ago