It is very, very difficult to browse the Internet without coming across a link to an Upworthy article. Even if you don’t know these by name, you’ve certainly seen them. The Upworthy formula taps into some subconscious part of the brain that makes you click on a link before you’ve even processed that you don’t really care about what it says. This type of writing is impossible to avoid these days, as so much of our online interaction is decided by triggering impulse behavior. (more…)
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @nikkis10 Hello - Can I get your order number so that I can review? 5 hours ago
- Well…we might be a few weeks late than. Enjoy the first "official" day of #fall. http://t.co/XumOHHm3ID 9 hours ago
- Free #textbooks, airfare & cash are up for grabs in our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes. Contest ends 9/29. Enter here: bit.ly/1ASfyWj 1 day ago
- Want to win airfare? Free textbooks? Cash? Enter our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes here:… instagram.com/p/tI-VC5tRlt/ 4 days ago
- Worried that you’re spending too much time on Instagram? Well…we’re on Pinterest too! 😉 Check us out… instagram.com/p/tF_rmTNRo2/ 5 days ago