Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @nikkis10 Hello - Can I get your order number so that I can review? 5 hours ago
- Well…we might be a few weeks late than. Enjoy the first "official" day of #fall. http://t.co/XumOHHm3ID 9 hours ago
- Free #textbooks, airfare & cash are up for grabs in our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes. Contest ends 9/29. Enter here: bit.ly/1ASfyWj 1 day ago
- Want to win airfare? Free textbooks? Cash? Enter our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes here:… instagram.com/p/tI-VC5tRlt/ 4 days ago
- Worried that you’re spending too much time on Instagram? Well…we’re on Pinterest too! 😉 Check us out… instagram.com/p/tF_rmTNRo2/ 5 days ago