Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- This seems like a pretty realistic #studying breakdown: http://t.co/41RRFxHOAk 18 hours ago
- The 14 best things about #finals week: bit.ly/1drlA5u as told by @HerCampus 21 hours ago
- @rinnybird I’d recommend that you check with them. Unfortunately, we don’t have much info for drop ship orders since they're outside orders. 1 day ago
- @rinnybird It looks like this order was a drop ship order (one where you order from someone who uses Bookbyte only to ship the order to you 1 day ago
- @rinnybird I’d be happy to check. Can I get your order #? Have you received any emails from us or could a wrong email be listed for account? 1 day ago