This morning, the Supreme Court kicked off its summer blockbuster season with a long-brewing case on affirmative action. We first talked about the case last October, where an aspiring college student named Abigail Fisher sued the University of Texas: Austin for discrimination after not being accepted. (more…)
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 1 week ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 1 week ago
- Today Bookbyte was challenged to the #IceBucketChallenge to help raise awareness for ALS. For every… instagram.com/p/rvFHaHtRot/ 1 week ago
- Every Friday this August is mandatory fun day at Bookbyte. Our most recent fun day involved employees… instagram.com/p/rkhWoFtRke/ 2 weeks ago
- Parking in Bookbytes employee lot during August is like trying to find a parking spot the first day of… instagram.com/p/raWPiNNRiB/ 2 weeks ago