With Hurricane Sandy, which you might know better as the Frankenstorm, pounding the East Coast, it got us thinking about the weird practice of naming hurricanes after people. It was odder still in the not-too-distant past, since from 1954 to 1979, hurricanes only received ladies’ names.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 1 day ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 3 days ago
- Today Bookbyte was challenged to the #IceBucketChallenge to help raise awareness for ALS. For every… instagram.com/p/rvFHaHtRot/ 5 days ago
- Every Friday this August is mandatory fun day at Bookbyte. Our most recent fun day involved employees… instagram.com/p/rkhWoFtRke/ 1 week ago
- Parking in Bookbytes employee lot during August is like trying to find a parking spot the first day of… instagram.com/p/raWPiNNRiB/ 2 weeks ago