I have news that’s incredibly disappointing to my younger self, age 3 to 9. Sadly, we’ll never be able to build a real-life Jurassic Park, because the half-life of DNA strands only lasts 521 years.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @debizumba Can you please email email@example.com your email address or a previous order number to get this problem sorted out for you? 4 hours ago
- August is going to be very busy around here… but we’ve got our boxes lined by the conveyor ready to… instagram.com/p/rHyiIvNRip/ 7 hours ago
- Next month will be a busy time for our customer support team, so a few weeks ago the department was… instagram.com/p/qzannCtRgc/ 1 week ago
- #BBSnapshotContest! We’re giving away airfare, a Playstation & more during our summer photo contest. Details: bit.ly/1ySpwaN 1 week ago
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 2 weeks ago