If you’re on the internet at all or watch the news, you’ve likely already heard of Kony 2012. An effort put forth by the organization Invisible Children to bring war criminal Jospeph Kony to justice. For the last 26 years he’s kidnapped children and forced them into his Ugandan rebel army. The goal of the campaign is to use social media to make him famous and to help him be located and brought to justice. To help keep his name and face in the public eye, they are utilizing social media, hash tags, videos, and interviews.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @MAURI_16x Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 9 hours ago
- @West_Sideee_ Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email email@example.com. 9 hours ago
- @MAURI_16x Hello - Please live chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 If you're unable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 9 hours ago
- It may be September, but the Bookbyte garden is still in bloom! We use the vegetables for dishes… instagram.com/p/saxA1GtRuf/ 1 day ago
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 5 days ago