If you’re on the internet at all or watch the news, you’ve likely already heard of Kony 2012. An effort put forth by the organization Invisible Children to bring war criminal Jospeph Kony to justice. For the last 26 years he’s kidnapped children and forced them into his Ugandan rebel army. The goal of the campaign is to use social media to make him famous and to help him be located and brought to justice. To help keep his name and face in the public eye, they are utilizing social media, hash tags, videos, and interviews.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Want to win airfare? Free textbooks? Cash? Enter our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes here:… instagram.com/p/tI-VC5tRlt/ 5 hours ago
- Worried that you’re spending too much time on Instagram? Well…we’re on Pinterest too! 😉 Check us out… instagram.com/p/tF_rmTNRo2/ 1 day ago
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 3 days ago
- @editmontage1 Hello - Customer support is available via online chat ( bit.ly/19dnLa2) or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 3 days ago
- Big prizes are up for grabs starting Monday. Stay tuned! http://t.co/yJ0JWOcMWy 1 week ago