If you’re on the internet at all or watch the news, you’ve likely already heard of Kony 2012. An effort put forth by the organization Invisible Children to bring war criminal Jospeph Kony to justice. For the last 26 years he’s kidnapped children and forced them into his Ugandan rebel army. The goal of the campaign is to use social media to make him famous and to help him be located and brought to justice. To help keep his name and face in the public eye, they are utilizing social media, hash tags, videos, and interviews.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 2 days ago
- @prosperous_wolf Can I get your order number, Chris? 2 days ago
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 1 week ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 1 week ago
- Today Bookbyte was challenged to the #IceBucketChallenge to help raise awareness for ALS. For every… instagram.com/p/rvFHaHtRot/ 2 weeks ago