If you’re on the internet at all or watch the news, you’ve likely already heard of Kony 2012. An effort put forth by the organization Invisible Children to bring war criminal Jospeph Kony to justice. For the last 26 years he’s kidnapped children and forced them into his Ugandan rebel army. The goal of the campaign is to use social media to make him famous and to help him be located and brought to justice. To help keep his name and face in the public eye, they are utilizing social media, hash tags, videos, and interviews.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 5 days ago
- #Contest alert! Starting Mon 7/21 post your summer photos to Twitter, or Instagram with #BBSnapshotContest to win amazing prizes! Stay tuned 6 days ago
- RT @CollegeInvestin: 10 Websites Every College Student Should Know About bit.ly/VUMWhU #collegehelp @bookbyte @studyhall 1 week ago
- We’re back with a collage of Top of the Pile Picks because we couldn’t show just one of these… instagram.com/p/qNCRpmNRj1/ 2 weeks ago
- @TheystayonBRI_S Can you email jjennings@bookbyte,com so that we can get a prepaid label sent to you for the book via email? 2 weeks ago