If you’re on the internet at all or watch the news, you’ve likely already heard of Kony 2012. An effort put forth by the organization Invisible Children to bring war criminal Jospeph Kony to justice. For the last 26 years he’s kidnapped children and forced them into his Ugandan rebel army. The goal of the campaign is to use social media to make him famous and to help him be located and brought to justice. To help keep his name and face in the public eye, they are utilizing social media, hash tags, videos, and interviews.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Next month will be a busy time for our customer support team, so a few weeks ago the department was… instagram.com/p/qzannCtRgc/ 5 days ago
- #BBSnapshotContest! We’re giving away airfare, a Playstation & more during our summer photo contest. Details: bit.ly/1ySpwaN 5 days ago
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 1 week ago
- #Contest alert! Starting Mon 7/21 post your summer photos to Twitter, or Instagram with #BBSnapshotContest to win amazing prizes! Stay tuned 1 week ago
- RT @CollegeInvestin: 10 Websites Every College Student Should Know About bit.ly/VUMWhU #collegehelp @bookbyte @studyhall 2 weeks ago