By and large, college students have turned St. Patrick’s Day into a holiday celebrating the sanctity of large quantities of alcohol. Problem is, the day’s plans often begin and end with “drink beer.” That’s especially problematic for the people who don’t drink. How are they supposed to spend the hours as their classmates focus on becoming less and less coherent?
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 5 days ago
- #Contest alert! Starting Mon 7/21 post your summer photos to Twitter, or Instagram with #BBSnapshotContest to win amazing prizes! Stay tuned 6 days ago
- RT @CollegeInvestin: 10 Websites Every College Student Should Know About bit.ly/VUMWhU #collegehelp @bookbyte @studyhall 1 week ago
- We’re back with a collage of Top of the Pile Picks because we couldn’t show just one of these… instagram.com/p/qNCRpmNRj1/ 2 weeks ago
- @TheystayonBRI_S Can you email jjennings@bookbyte,com so that we can get a prepaid label sent to you for the book via email? 2 weeks ago