If you’re NASA, you should really be more careful about throwing around phrases like “one for the history books.” That’s the terminology John Grotzinger, head of the Curiosity rover mission to Mars, used in a recent interview. But he was light on other details, so, since wild speculation is human nature, people are trying to figure out what Curiosity could have dug out of the Martian dirt that can be called “historic.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Well…we might be a few weeks late than. Enjoy the first "official" day of #fall. http://t.co/XumOHHm3ID 1 hour ago
- Free #textbooks, airfare & cash are up for grabs in our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes. Contest ends 9/29. Enter here: bit.ly/1ASfyWj 19 hours ago
- Want to win airfare? Free textbooks? Cash? Enter our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes here:… instagram.com/p/tI-VC5tRlt/ 3 days ago
- Worried that you’re spending too much time on Instagram? Well…we’re on Pinterest too! 😉 Check us out… instagram.com/p/tF_rmTNRo2/ 5 days ago
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 1 week ago