Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Every week we’ll be sharing the creativity of our staff and their workspaces during Desk Spotlight… instagram.com/p/laufuBtRlZ/ 17 hours ago
- Our write-to-win #contest started 3/10. Head to bit.ly/N1ew7U to learn about getting your story published & winning #prizes! 17 hours ago
- @bobmonkeyboy I apologize for your experience. We list inventory on various sites so items maysell simultaneously. What ISBN were you buying 23 hours ago
- @BBvb07 Hello – To update payment methods, please call our collection department at 1-877-596-6318. Please have order # ready. 1 day ago
- Have a passion for #writing & want to be featured in our #blog? Get published & win #prizes! Click here: bit.ly/N1ew7U 1 day ago