Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Gamers rejoice! Our holiday giveaway has begun!! Nothing goes better with cheap #textbooks than a free #PS4! Enter: bit.ly/1hvVcg8 17 hours ago
- #Gamers rejoice! Our holiday giveaway has begun. Nothing goes better with cheap #textbooks than a free #PS4! Enter: bit.ly/1dMg7ei 1 day ago
- Want to win a #Xbox One, #PS4, or free #textbooks? Our holiday giveaway starts 12/3. Only thing better than cheap textbooks is free stuff! 2 days ago
- Want a #Xbox one? A #PS4? How about free #textbooks? We’ll be giving away those and more. Stay tuned! http://t.co/azUVkbxIgP 1 week ago
- Want to win a #PS4, #Xbox One, or Free #Textbooks? Your chance is coming soon, so stay tuned! http://t.co/BPZF6TNWGc 1 week ago