With Hurricane Sandy, which you might know better as the Frankenstorm, pounding the East Coast, it got us thinking about the weird practice of naming hurricanes after people. It was odder still in the not-too-distant past, since from 1954 to 1979, hurricanes only received ladies’ names.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @MAURI_16x Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email email@example.com. 6 hours ago
- @West_Sideee_ Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 7 hours ago
- @MAURI_16x Hello - Please live chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 If you're unable, please email email@example.com. 7 hours ago
- It may be September, but the Bookbyte garden is still in bloom! We use the vegetables for dishes… instagram.com/p/saxA1GtRuf/ 1 day ago
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 5 days ago