Anybody who logged onto Facebook on election day got hit with a crazy number of “go vote!” messages. Most were from your friends, many were from the companies you’ve Liked. (We tried to make ours go down easier by pairing it with a picture of an adorable puppy.) But there were also some messages from Facebook itself. They were either just general messages to go vote or a list of your friends who’ve already voted (who then told Facebook that they voted, of course).
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Big prizes are up for grabs starting Monday. Stay tuned! http://t.co/yJ0JWOcMWy 3 days ago
- Triple Slug Bug Trifecta in the Bookbyte parking lot! #Bookbyte #SalemOR #textbooks #VW #slugbug… instagram.com/p/sxrRputRnd/ 5 days ago
- @ninangin_ If the marketplace item was incorrect or didn't deliver, you would receive a full refund after the claim is investigated & closed 5 days ago
- @ninangin_ Hello - Do you have an order number so I may review? 5 days ago
- @pressi_4 Hello - Please live chat with customer support here bit.ly/19dnLa2 so that we can verify address and order information. 1 week ago