Anybody who logged onto Facebook on election day got hit with a crazy number of “go vote!” messages. Most were from your friends, many were from the companies you’ve Liked. (We tried to make ours go down easier by pairing it with a picture of an adorable puppy.) But there were also some messages from Facebook itself. They were either just general messages to go vote or a list of your friends who’ve already voted (who then told Facebook that they voted, of course).
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Free. Breakfast. Friday. Jennifer from our Accounting department took this photo of the Bookbyte… instagram.com/p/rKiK0jNRkV/ 14 hours ago
- @debizumba Can you please email email@example.com your email address or a previous order number to get this problem sorted out for you? 1 day ago
- August is going to be very busy around here… but we’ve got our boxes lined by the conveyor ready to… instagram.com/p/rHyiIvNRip/ 1 day ago
- Next month will be a busy time for our customer support team, so a few weeks ago the department was… instagram.com/p/qzannCtRgc/ 1 week ago
- #BBSnapshotContest! We’re giving away airfare, a Playstation & more during our summer photo contest. Details: bit.ly/1ySpwaN 1 week ago