This article from The Atlantic is surely one of the most hotly debated articles I’ve seen lately. In it, writer Conor Friedersdorf declares flatly that he will not vote for President Obama because of moral objections to (a) drone strikes in Waziristan, (b) the President’s “kill” list, and (c) how Libya was handled. In a follow-up, Friedersdorf shared some of the responses he received from the article, particularly framed around the question of having certain issues be “dealbreakers” for candidates.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 2 days ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 3 days ago
- Today Bookbyte was challenged to the #IceBucketChallenge to help raise awareness for ALS. For every… instagram.com/p/rvFHaHtRot/ 6 days ago
- Every Friday this August is mandatory fun day at Bookbyte. Our most recent fun day involved employees… instagram.com/p/rkhWoFtRke/ 1 week ago
- Parking in Bookbytes employee lot during August is like trying to find a parking spot the first day of… instagram.com/p/raWPiNNRiB/ 2 weeks ago