Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Free. Breakfast. Friday. Jennifer from our Accounting department took this photo of the Bookbyte… instagram.com/p/rKiK0jNRkV/ 10 hours ago
- @debizumba Can you please email email@example.com your email address or a previous order number to get this problem sorted out for you? 1 day ago
- August is going to be very busy around here… but we’ve got our boxes lined by the conveyor ready to… instagram.com/p/rHyiIvNRip/ 1 day ago
- Next month will be a busy time for our customer support team, so a few weeks ago the department was… instagram.com/p/qzannCtRgc/ 1 week ago
- #BBSnapshotContest! We’re giving away airfare, a Playstation & more during our summer photo contest. Details: bit.ly/1ySpwaN 1 week ago