This morning, the Supreme Court kicked off its summer blockbuster season with a long-brewing case on affirmative action. We first talked about the case last October, where an aspiring college student named Abigail Fisher sued the University of Texas: Austin for discrimination after not being accepted. (more…)
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- 10 Ways to Brace Yourself for Dorm Bathrooms
- Education Dept Calls Financial Aid Applicants 'Poor'
- Should College Athletes Get Paid for Appearing in Video Games?
- A Timeless Speech from the Creator of Calvin & Hobbes... in Comic Form
- The 4 (Mostly Positive) Things About Job Searching No One Ever Tells You
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 4 days ago
- #Contest alert! Starting Mon 7/21 post your summer photos to Twitter, or Instagram with #BBSnapshotContest to win amazing prizes! Stay tuned 5 days ago
- RT @CollegeInvestin: 10 Websites Every College Student Should Know About bit.ly/VUMWhU #collegehelp @bookbyte @studyhall 1 week ago
- We’re back with a collage of Top of the Pile Picks because we couldn’t show just one of these… instagram.com/p/qNCRpmNRj1/ 1 week ago
- @TheystayonBRI_S Can you email jjennings@bookbyte,com so that we can get a prepaid label sent to you for the book via email? 2 weeks ago