College students living on campus need to adjust to a life spent mostly in dorm rooms, lecture halls, the library, and walking around campus. But they also need to adjust to that hallmark of dorm life: the communal bathroom. It’s a pretty dramatic departure from whatever routine you’d established up to this point, unless you grew up in a home with a couple dozen siblings.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- Well…we might be a few weeks late than. Enjoy the first "official" day of #fall. http://t.co/XumOHHm3ID 3 hours ago
- Free #textbooks, airfare & cash are up for grabs in our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes. Contest ends 9/29. Enter here: bit.ly/1ASfyWj 21 hours ago
- Want to win airfare? Free textbooks? Cash? Enter our Fly Into Fall Sweepstakes here:… instagram.com/p/tI-VC5tRlt/ 4 days ago
- Worried that you’re spending too much time on Instagram? Well…we’re on Pinterest too! 😉 Check us out… instagram.com/p/tF_rmTNRo2/ 5 days ago
- @A_webb131 Hello - Did you receive a declined message? You can chat online with customer support for more info here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 1 week ago