This article from The Atlantic is surely one of the most hotly debated articles I’ve seen lately. In it, writer Conor Friedersdorf declares flatly that he will not vote for President Obama because of moral objections to (a) drone strikes in Waziristan, (b) the President’s “kill” list, and (c) how Libya was handled. In a follow-up, Friedersdorf shared some of the responses he received from the article, particularly framed around the question of having certain issues be “dealbreakers” for candidates.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @debizumba Can you please email firstname.lastname@example.org your email address or a previous order number to get this problem sorted out for you? 4 hours ago
- August is going to be very busy around here… but we’ve got our boxes lined by the conveyor ready to… instagram.com/p/rHyiIvNRip/ 7 hours ago
- Next month will be a busy time for our customer support team, so a few weeks ago the department was… instagram.com/p/qzannCtRgc/ 1 week ago
- #BBSnapshotContest! We’re giving away airfare, a Playstation & more during our summer photo contest. Details: bit.ly/1ySpwaN 1 week ago
- Check out the latest on our blog: Did Facebook go to far with recent mood manipulation experiment? bit.ly/1yxcrU8 2 weeks ago