Let’s start here: you were cooler than you think in college. Although movies often rest on the assumption that their viewers will suspend disbelief for a few hours and fall into their world, some films fare better at this than others. This is not to argue that movies should all be hyper-realistic — they’re pieces of art, and there’s real life for that. But there’s something to be said for the hyper-ridiculous setting. Enter: the universities portrayed in the movies. And because no one wants to be bored with a list of bad flicks, we’ve found instead the most ridiculous. While college life may be a time of wild partying, barely making it, and coming of age, these nine movies feature the most unrealistic (“the worst!”) cinematic portrayals of the subject. Sit back, relax, and thank your lucky stars that you didn’t get your degree in one of these nine worlds.
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @MAURI_16x Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. 6 hours ago
- @West_Sideee_ Hello - For help, please chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 or email email@example.com. 7 hours ago
- @MAURI_16x Hello - Please live chat with customer support here: bit.ly/19dnLa2 If you're unable, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. 7 hours ago
- It may be September, but the Bookbyte garden is still in bloom! We use the vegetables for dishes… instagram.com/p/saxA1GtRuf/ 1 day ago
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 5 days ago