Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- As finals approach, procrastination spikes. See how you can #procrastinate more efficiently on our #blog: bit.ly/1cmg8Cu 6 hours ago
- Don’t forget to enter our holiday promotion for a shot at winning an #XboxOne, #PS4, or Free #Textbooks. Enter: bit.ly/1hvVcg8 10 hours ago
- Gamers rejoice! Our holiday giveaway has begun!! Nothing goes better with cheap #textbooks than a free #PS4! Enter: bit.ly/1hvVcg8 1 day ago
- #Gamers rejoice! Our holiday giveaway has begun. Nothing goes better with cheap #textbooks than a free #PS4! Enter: bit.ly/1dMg7ei 2 days ago
- Want to win a #Xbox One, #PS4, or free #textbooks? Our holiday giveaway starts 12/3. Only thing better than cheap textbooks is free stuff! 3 days ago