Between Asteroid 2012 DA14 passing a mere 17,200 miles from the surface and the meteor impact in Chelyabinsk, Russia causing over 1,000 injuries, I think it’s time we start calling February 15th International Space Junk Day. Children can celebrate by throwing rocks at each other. Adults can coat ice cubes in 151, light them on fire, and drop them into a vodka & tonic. We can call the drink an “Atmospheric Entry,” or maybe a “Siberian Sky.”
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 2 days ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 3 days ago
- Today Bookbyte was challenged to the #IceBucketChallenge to help raise awareness for ALS. For every… instagram.com/p/rvFHaHtRot/ 6 days ago
- Every Friday this August is mandatory fun day at Bookbyte. Our most recent fun day involved employees… instagram.com/p/rkhWoFtRke/ 1 week ago
- Parking in Bookbytes employee lot during August is like trying to find a parking spot the first day of… instagram.com/p/raWPiNNRiB/ 2 weeks ago