By and large, college students have turned St. Patrick’s Day into a holiday celebrating the sanctity of large quantities of alcohol. Problem is, the day’s plans often begin and end with “drink beer.” That’s especially problematic for the people who don’t drink. How are they supposed to spend the hours as their classmates focus on becoming less and less coherent?
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- It may be September, but the Bookbyte garden is still in bloom! We use the vegetables for dishes… instagram.com/p/saxA1GtRuf/ 11 hours ago
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 4 days ago
- @prosperous_wolf Can I get your order number, Chris? 5 days ago
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 1 week ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 2 weeks ago