Neil Gaiman’s commencement speech to the graduates of the University of the Arts in Philadelphia, embedded above, is, much like his books, charming, enjoyable, and full of lots of legitimately good insight. Listen to the whole thing if you’ve got the time, but if not, at least read the best part, transcribed below. (In the clip, the below quote begins at 14:06.)
Join Our Newsletter
Don't Miss Out! Signup for Our Exclusive Deals and Giveaways!
- @prosperous_wolf Your order was received 8/19 and payment mailed 8/22. Please allow 3-7 business days for the check to arrive. 1 day ago
- @prosperous_wolf Can I get your order number, Chris? 1 day ago
- The votes were counted, and 8 photos remain! Vote in Round 2 until Friday at 12pm PST. One lucky voter… instagram.com/p/r5byeptRpv/ 1 week ago
- @BecksRRT Can I get your order number so that I can review the transaction? 1 week ago
- Today Bookbyte was challenged to the #IceBucketChallenge to help raise awareness for ALS. For every… instagram.com/p/rvFHaHtRot/ 1 week ago